If you thought that Gaudí’s works ended up in Barcelona you’ll be surprised by one of his masterpieces, without which, surely, the Sagrada Família would not be as we know it. Gaudí made his first string model for the Güell crypt, a method he would later use in the Basilica. There is also an industrial colony that originated from the old factory which is now a village.
IN 3 HOURS YOU WILL SEE:
- Finca Miralles (exterior)
- Güell Pavilions (exterior)
- Walk through the Colonia Güell
- Colonia Güell Interpretation Center
- Crypt of the Colonia Güell
For all visits we recommend comfortable shoes.
CONTACT US TO PREPARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE VISIT