We were born in Barcelona and are open-minded, experienced guides, undergoing constant training.
We have university education and are licensed by government agencies. But, most importantly, we love what we do. Customer satisfaction is our reward.
We are endorsed by more than 4.000 visits with people from all continents and types.
A visit with Barcelona Experts will be an extraordinary bonus to your experience of Barcelona.
- We are fully committed with high-quality tourism, society and the environment.
- We put service to the visitor first and the information we supply is valuable and cross-checked. We undergo continuous training to up-date and enhance our knowledge.
- While awakening their curiosity, we respect each person’s rythm and idiosyncrasy.
- We follow proper safety and security measures at all times.
- We aim to establish a network of business partners that endorse high-quality tourism, not only in the guiding field but also in the accommodation, restaurant, transport, and monument sector.
- We defend the profession of Licensed Tour Guide and its official credentials, as a way of endorsing the quality of service and the respect towards the society that fosters our clients.
- Render a unique experience of Barcelona and Catalonia to our clients.
- Become a referent in the field of professional guiding by establishing high-quality standards of work and minimizing impact on the environment.
- Get our customers to keep in touch with the city and with us.
- Create value for both the visitors and the city, by means of responsible tourism.
- Provide what the visitors need, with a guide who speaks their language well and is willing to help in any situation that arises. In addition to explaining the city, accompany the visitor to live it.
- Regenerative tourism
- Respect for diversity
- Well-done work
After a trip to Paris, I understood the importance and the advantages of having a good guide on a trip. I decided to study to become a guide that leaves a mark. What I like most about the profession is to transmit my passion and the possibility to meet people from all over the world.
Born in Barcelona, I have a degree in Tourism and Business. I have been working as a guide since 1999.
I love my job. To detect the surprise, satisfaction and gratitude of clients / friends, is magical!
I like to show my beloved city of Barcelona to those who come from outside and show them all the details and corners, transmitting the history, but also the anecdotes and secrets. I want them to feel how Barcelona welcomes them and I want them to want to come back so we can meet again.
I am in love with people and languages and that is why I studied Translation and Interpreting of English and Japanese.
After a few years working as a translator, since 2015 I have been working as a full-time official guide. I love it!.
I was born in Barcelona and have guided all around the world: Europe, Asia, America, and Africa.
I qualified as a Licensed Guide 1990 and have worked professionally as a local guide of Barcelona and Catalonia ever since. What I value the most about my job is having a good time with the customers.
I like to get up in the morning and wonder “where will I go today, and with whom?“. I try to make every day a little adventure. Visitors are always great people, happy to be here and looking forward to having fun and learning. And I also learn by listening to them.
We are members of and endorse the guidelines of good practices by the Association of Tour Guides of Catalonia (Aguicat). Click on its logo to read it.